Ok, it goes something like this....
- You connect to our game master using Zoom. https://zoom.us
- The rest of your team also connects to the call.
- When everyone is ready the game starts, the game master will give you the backstory and they will then enter the room.
- From here the GM will describe everything they see in the room, you can then ask them to look at specific things and direct them to do things in the room. You will work with your game master to solve the puzzles and escape the room.
- During the game a map will be displayed on your screen so you can see what is in the room. If you find any puzzles they may also be displayed on screen for you to inspect/solve.
- The GM will try all codes you ask them to and tell you if they worked or not.
This is an online escape room where your game master describes the room and all aspects/props in it. You then ask your game master to inspect or look closely at specific things in the room which will help you solve the puzzles and escape in 60 minutes.
Yes! You can have up to 6 active connections from anywhere in the world. We use Zoom which you can download for free on your device before the start of the game.
You will constantly be talking to our game master who will help you during the game.
You have 60 minutes to escape
Sure. Just message us and we will make it happen.
You sure do. An internet connection of at least 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down) is required to play our games.